Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ellie's Temporal Experiences Part 3

The Shimmy in the Elevator

Tuesday July 2, 2013

As the sun briefly broke through the clouds around 3:00 PM, I was guided to take a drive. I walked down the hall and pushed the elevator button watching as the elevator on the left arrived on the 6th floor. As I entered the elevator, I experienced a physical shimmy that I later equated with the special effects on the TV series Fringe as a marker for viewers that events moved from one reality to another. The effect was first seen on Fringe at the end of season 1 with Olivia in the elevator in an episode called There's More Than One of Everything. The episode ends with Olivia transported to a parallel reality where the Twins Towers in lower Manhattan still exist. Pan out ... We see Olivia looking out of a window in Tower 2 after meeting William Bell (Leonard Nimoy). Fade to Black.

Through seasons 2-5 on Fringe, Liberty Island hosted a portal between realities.

As I entered the elevator, nothing happened, that I am aware of. It descended to the basement, where I got in my car and drove off. Once outside, I was guided to drive to the 69th Street Pier, not far from here. Amazingly, I got a parking spot just across from the pier. As I walked along the pier, I noticed One World Trade Center that replaced The Twin Towers, so I took a few pictures with my cell phone. I spent the next few hours talking to several people on the pier, then returned to my car around 6:00.

As I walked to my car, there was another one exactly like it parked very closely, either in front or behind my car, as it was hard to tell as I crossed the street. I know my license plate but decided to use my key ... pushing the button ... after which my car welcomed me. It was all quite funny, but later, in retrospect I realized there might have been a greater message about parallel realities. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of the cars, but it didn't seem important at the time.

-

Wednesday July 3, 2013

I watch NBC news after I wake up each morning. Mostly, I'm looking for some global event that changes everything. The first story, as the news came on today, was a live shot of the Statue of Liberty - the reporter saying that it will reopen tomorrow on July 4th for the first time since Hurricane Sandy last fall. They were also showing updates about the swaying Astrotower in Coney Island's Lunar Park. Tomorrow, July 4th, is big business for Coney Island, so it's important to get the ride good-to-go. I grew up in Coney Island, moving to Manhattan Beach Brooklyn at age 11 after returning from my UFO experience in Nevada.

-

Previously on Ellie's World

Thursday, February 12, 2009 -- My friend George and I had a Fringe Experience in Coney Island which began at Lunar Park where an episode of the TV series had been filmed.




Sometimes realities merge without anyone being aware.




The Laundry Bag


Tuesday July 2, 2013 -- I took a picture in my bedroom of my laundry bag with just the towels. I wanted to show what the bag looks like without the linens. The photo came out interesting, so my client-friend, Danielle, and I decided I should post it.

Previously on Ellie's World ... the full laundry bag ...

Ellie's Temporal Experiences Part 2 - The Laundry Room Incident