Thursday, January 14, 2016

Powerball and Power

Did anyone out there win any of the Powerball Prizes? The only psychic hit I got was to buy my one and only ticket at a 7-Eleven - but didn't expect to win anything. As you know there were 3 main winners and many other smaller prizes - if you call $1 million a small prize. I have clients in Chino Hills, CA and Munford, Tenn. - nor sure about Florida. Look forward to hearing the names of the winners. Congratulations to all.

The lottery ... I rarely buy a ticket and have only won small amounts in the past - nothing that would change my life. Many years ago on my birthday I dreamed the numbers for the regular lottery but only remembered four when I woke up - the other two hazy. I raced to the store in a blizzard and I won money with those four numbers. I remembered the other two numbers at night before the drawing, but it was too frigid out to buy another ticket ... oh we'll ... a girl can dream.

  Powerball Jackpot: Winning Tickets in $1.5 Billion Lottery Sold in Calif., Fla., Tenn.   NBC - January 14, 2016
Six numbers - 08, 27, 34, 04, 19 - and Powerball 10 were drawn Wednesday night in the historic lottery event.


Who's got the power and energy on the Republican front as the candidates march forward in tonight's debate in North Charleston, S.C.? It's the next to last before the Iowa caucuses on Feb. 1. Will Trump go after Ted Cruz, who's leading in the Iowa polls for now? Do I have to ask? Trump's campaign in Iowa has made some basic organizing errors, and Mr. Cruz did not disclose a loan for as much as $500,000 from Goldman Sachs, where his wife works, that he used for his 2012 Senate campaign.




Reunions


Ellie, Debbie, Gordon, Gordon's Wife

Some what's on tap in Ellie's World today? Over 20 years ago I read a woman named Debbie Crowley who turned out to be a really great friend. Like the rest of us, she was on a journey to find her place in the crazy world of metaphysics. Debbie was a talented psychic with many interests but also had a husband who didn't believe, so her path took her in another direction. Debbie is younger than me and was raising her children while I was busy creating Crystalinks ... and so we drifted apart. I always remembered her as one of the nicest people I had ever met in metaphysics.

This week Debbie called and asked to come for reading. Today is the day and I greatly look forward to this reunion. Debbie and I shared a journey to visit the home of futurist Gordon-Michael Scallion in NH in 1994 for his Halloween party. Gordon was a regular on the Art Bell radio show in those years when there was an emphasis on Earth Changes - which are slowly coming to pass. He and I remained friends through the years talking from time to time and the occasional interview. Also on that trip, Debbie and I also explored megalithic sites along the way in that phase of our journey.