Saturday, October 26, 2013

Japan Tsunami


Friday morning, a client, and Facebook friend named Satoko, wrote to me from Japan where she lives. We discussed earthquakes and my feeling that a tsunami was close at hand for Japan. Satoko wrote: I know a huge earthquake is coming because Spirits woke me up early in the morning and told me so several days ago ... but can't tell when. I hope you are having another beautiful day !!! Lots of smiles, Satoko



Friday afternoon, my friend Jane, (healer and massage therapist), stopped by for lunch. She is programmed with the old metaphysical philosophies that say we can heal and fix everything ... this is outdated programming and bad code. During lunch, I finally explained what I teach. I showed Jane the earthquake map above and pointed to Japan telling her it will soon sink into the sea (ok ... Edgar Cayce). I also told her I see a small tsunami for Japan soon which is one of the precursors to the big event - yet just a wake-up call as this is not about Earth Changes (thanks Edgar) but about the end of a simulation. Jane listened with an opened mind, asked a few questions, then left as we both had appointments. It's really busy here these days - too busy to go back to Ezine and update blogs, but this morning, as I started Ezine, I found this article which I sent to Jane:

Small tsunami reaches Japan after earthquake   BBC - October 26, 2013

A small tsunami triggered by a quake has hit Japan's eastern coast - where the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant is located - but no damage is reported. The 30cm (1ft) waves reached the region after the 7.1 magnitude tremor struck at a depth of 10km (six miles), about 320km off the coast.

Another tsunami precursor ... Not far from the US east coast and western Europe I still follow daily activity in the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, which is getting active.