Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday


The weather has been so amazing, I spend more time outdoors than at home which is why this blog has been shorter. I also find that the themes of the blogs were getting redundant - about craziness in the world, the economy, and a definite increase in cancer and deaths.

In the eclipse energies, we find an interesting earthquake as a precursor for what's to come. I know you're paying attention. USGS: 6.4-Magnitude Quake Hits Gulf of California - no tsunami danger

Okay ... There are still some readers who don't get that this is a simulation ... yet alone understand and observe that it is ending. Remember ... The "past" exists. The "future" exists. Time is running out. Human consciousness understands and processes these concept accordingly on whatever levels of understanding you are programmed to.

Example: You think all is well in a business transition and the next day, it all goes away. Why? Because we are shifting realities from day to day and now moment to moment. It's a fun ride if you understand it but not for the faint of heart.

I am also guided to fix outdated files on Crystalinks, mostly news articles. The coolest article last week: First Fully Bionic Man Walks, Talks, and Breathes. It takes you to the film I Robot and the thought that since humans are programmed to screw up everything, what will happen if robots take over? Physical reality = chaos.

One of my old files linked to: Fortune Telling Playing Cards. I use playing cards during my readings, never Tarot. They are a mixed deck with 103 cards including only one Queen of Clubs who represents me. I chose her in 1989 when my friend Deja gave me my first set of cards and still use them. There are online stores that sell blank cards so you can create your own oracle of divination. How many people do you know who are "playing with a full deck"?

I've started to prepare for my trip to Florida next month and hope to meet some of the readers of this blog at my class on 11.11.