Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Warm Weather Today



It's a beautiful day in the city as the weatherman mentioned something about the potential of hitting 60° today. I'm meeting my friend Shirley later this morning to take her to buy a cell phone at Best Buy (she doesn't drive). Shirley is buying the Samsung Galaxy Note, which I plan as my next upgrade in October when my plan with Sprint ends. I like Sprint but when I leave a large metropolitan area I don't get reception. I'll probably switch to Verizon, which is also my landline. Shirley has Verizon for both and is just updating her cell phone. I also find it fun to "play" in Best Buy.




Do the Stories Below Have a Common Thread?


Flight 370 is Still Missing

One of the most baffling phenomena in aviation history

4 possible scenarios linked with terrorists and conspiracies


X-File or Fringe Event?

It's not aliens - They don't need our aircraft.



Wormhole?
Recognize the man in the photo? Brian Greene


Bermuda Triangle and Missing Aircraft

Pacific Bermuda Triangle