Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Messages

As the day begins, commuters negotiate ways to get back to work and school, some having been away for a week or more. Schools will open in many areas as power returns and fuel can be found at local service stations. Thousands, if not millions of lives, have been affected by the storm, in one way or another. Many have learned the lesson of preparedness that I blog so much about.

About the storm ... I remembered something this morning and added it to the archived blog. On August 14, 2012, I was a guest on the TV series Weird or What? starring William Shatner. In an episode called "Mind Control" I contacted a deceased woman named Pearl Curran. The date 2012 was part of the message but was never broadcast.

At 28:04, I wrote this message from Pearl ...

The waters will be big. The land areas will fall.