Friday, January 28, 2011

The Floor is Open


I opened Ellie's World blog to its readers. If you have a story, a question, and maybe a photo to share - not about orbs, ghosts and scrying, but something unusual you think the readers will enjoy, please email it. I'm not into poetry or self-empowerment websites. If you are still 'old-school' and believe rituals, in any guise, will help you manifest what you want, you are wrong. Things happen in your life as per your programming which should help you understand a lot about the decisions you made that you knew were wrong, but acted on them anyway. You act according to your brain chemistry and DNA make-up which creates your destiny allowing you to believe you created it at this level of consciousness.



Don't believe everything you believe!




Email From Readers - Friday



Story 1: Reality is superposed imagery - a consciousness hologram

    Hello my dear!

    Time is sure flying by and everything is shifting and changing at warp speed. The current crisis in Egypt is on my mind and in my heart and prayers so intensely these past few days - friends and loved ones sending me their reports from the thick of everything in Cairo. It reminded me to never lose sight of the magic that is orchestrating all of this collective awareness in our holographic world.

    I was uploading photos from my trip to Egypt, onto my website Deeva, when my internet connection froze. I was totally blown away by what was on my screen! The Sphinx and the Great Pyramid were aligned with my face.

    Blessings and love, ~Dee in San Francisco





Previously on Crystalinks




Dee in Egypt - September 2010






Dee in Hawaii












Email From Readers - Thursday



Story 1: Charging It ....

    Hello Ellie,

    Perhaps you could shed some 'light' on this .... I have always known there was a program, since I was a little girl. Over time, I grew up and a friend suggested we dumb ourselves down as we age, but maybe we open ourselves up to other ideas. Anyway, I have always had mystical things happen around and to me. And, like you I was raised and consider myself to be Jewish. I came across your website a few months ago and enjoy reading your blog with my Turkish coffee daily.

    There is something that I have always been curious about, but have not been able to find on your website. My mother is like electric. She has had 5 different cell phones in the past year: cell phone devices and carriers. They never work! It is so strange to me, but almost anything electronic messes up in my mother's presence. She asked me, "Do you have a signal"? and I do, but yet if I give her my phone it won't work. Television, DVD players, computers - if she uses them they malfunction. Are there people who conduct electricity? Do you know what is happening to her? By the way, my mother is pretty balanced and almost childlike in many respects...she does not drink, smoke or take drugs.

    Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your day!

    Thank you,

    Valeria in Los Angelos

I have known people who also have a strange connection with electricity, Nikola Tesla for example. (see below). One man sets off car alarms when he walks down the street. Another won't go near my computer because he affects things much like your mother does. I've heard all the stories, but the only explanation I can come up with is an incompatibility of electrical fields, certainly nothing I consider a positive (charge). Imagine having to replace batteries, bulbs, and all things electrical, all the time. I believe this has more to do with physics than metaphysics, but perhaps some of the readers can help you.






Story 2: The Economy

Financial crisis was avoidable: FCIC   CNN - January 27, 2011

The financial crisis, which wreaked havoc on the economy and sparked a painful recession, could have been avoided, according to a federal commission. The Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, in its final report on the causes of the crisis, said Thursday that federal authorities, who failed to curb reckless behavior on Wall Street, bear much of the blame for the turmoil that erupted in 2008 and 2009.

Here's Ron's email about the article ...

    Hi Ellie,

    I agree completely with the article . I was saying all of these things in 2006. I knew we were heading for a financial disaster but nobody would believe it. All of the Wall Street guys I knew said, "We will just figure it out when it happens". It was obvious, people were borrowing home equity to pay off consumer debt and the experts thought freeing up consumers to buy more stuff would get the economy back on track. It didn't happen and consumers used up available credit to pay household expenses and then had no place to get more money. One other thing that really bothered me was in the early 2000's the bankruptcy laws were changed to make it harder to get out of debt. If that doesn't tell you the big banks knew this was going to happen, I don't know what will.

Most people agree with Ron. I consider it all part of the collapse of the program and was destined to happen as the economy is/was a joke. It simply didn't work. The collapse was overdue. The consciousness that supported the economy is gone. People can't deal with corporate pressure. It had to fall.

Wednesday night, Jay Leno asked his audience if anyone thinks things are turning around, and no one applauded. Somewhere people get it.

The stock market is about to hit 12,000 and that means ... nothing.



From Darlene in Texas

    Hi Ellie,

    The economy...Well, it's up. It's down. It's down. It's up. It's all lies. I think that we discussed this a couple of years ago and my thinking (and feeling) on this has not changed. Our federal government is in denial, and we owe a lot of debt, mainly to our good buddies, China. Now I ask you, how would you feel if they sent out their very special collector to get repaid? Some theorize that the U.S. was set up by China. Check out David Li, and also please note that after many institutions adopted his ideas, in 2008 he headed back to China where he works in "risk management" for China International Credit Corp. *Gulp*

    Of course, the U.S. and the world were already headed down a dangerous path economically before Dr. Li's theories were put into practice. Let's just say that he helped things along. I worked in financial services, including commercial banking and mortgage lending, and I also reviewed portfolios for a debt resolution firm for several years. I can't tell you how many files that I had to kill for collection because I could find NO PROOF of who originated or really owned the paper. This was about 10 years ago, so I am not surprised at anything that is coming out now. I happened to work for a firm that insisted on doing things legally, my job was due diligence, and we were not willing to pursue people for commercial or other interests (FDIC. RTC, FNMA) unless we knew that we had all that we needed to pursue people and settle, preferably out of court.

    Here in Texas, which is in a serious budget crisis, our legislature's number one concern, and deemed an "emergency" by our governor is voter ID. Not kidding. It was the first thing on the lege's agenda as this session started earlier this month---not the 27 billion dollar shortfall that will mean huge changes in services and education, as well as state and local jobs. I think that our governor and state representatives are in la, la land on this, and voter ID is just another distraction for much more serious matters. Let them eat cake.

    Nuthin' new... Darlene