Monday, January 31, 2011


The Floor is Open to Readers



Ellie's World blog remains open to its readers for another week. If you have a story, a question, and maybe a photo to share - not about orbs, ghosts and scrying, but something you think the readers will enjoy, please email it include your location. I'm not into poetry or self-empowerment websites. If you are still 'old-school' and believe rituals, in any guise, will help you manifest what you want, you are wrong. Things happen in your life as per your programming which should help you understand a lot about the decisions you made that you knew were wrong, but acted on them anyway. You act according to your DNA codes and brain chemistry which creates your destiny allowing you to believe you created it at this level of consciousness.



Story 1: Channeling = Grid Connections

    Dear Ellie,

    I have been on the spiritual path for 13 years now, not that I ever wanted to. I was awakened to the wonder of it all by an entity appearing in my living room while I was watching TV on an ordinary evening. I am channeling now quite regularly, the information coming from many sources. Maybe this blog about meditation is of interest to your readers.

    I have a great affinity to ancient Egypt through the Pharaoh Hatshepsut whose energies I can enter easily and wear freely. I also connect with Ra.

    Ellie, you are a shining diamond in this world! Your website has offered me so much information and helped me through so much, that I am simply grateful. These are amazing times.

    With greatest respect and blessings, Asta in Finland



Thanks Asta...


Channeling means focusing your conscious awareness in the grids and connecting your grid signature with that of another, in any timeline, as time is an illusion. You can explore the life and times of anyone whose signature remains in the grids. Many are deleted as the program collapses, but the key players, the ones we trust to bring us information now, remain.

In choosing its experiences, the soul views all and everything, then connects and interacts ... then leaves. It is how it learns. This further applies to programs off-planet and in other realities we know nothing about. But then again, if you only use approximately 10% of the human brain to focus, - what is that telling you? Imagine what else is out there that your soul is experiencing. You'll get those answers when the program ends ... and you know what? It will be a no-brainer!



Channeling and Scrying ... Kid speak ...


I received other children's drawing since last week's post. One should understand that not only adults in readiness, but children, are receiving messages , and like adults use reactive art forms to create what they see. The mind never stops exploring and interpreting ... that is its mission. We channel from the day we are born - in one form or another, meaning we, animals, and every sentient life form in the game, are consciously connected at many levels of awareness which get interpreted based on one's level of understanding.

If any of the adults reading this still have their childhood scribblings stored away somewhere, they may want to take them out. What one would discover are universal archetypes that still hold true today. It's just a program and you are projected illusion recording the events you experience for your own review when you leave.






Story 2: The Dawning of Aquarius

    Hi Ellie,

    I saw your request for stories and I have one I thought your readers might enjoy. I'll try to keep it short, but in 2005 I had an awakening. It changed me in many ways, including physically (dropping 25 lbs in 3 weeks with no effort whatsoever, going from 185 to 160.) It also opened me psychically. Funny, but I was very skeptical of psychics until this happened to me.

    Anyway, about 3 weeks after this awakening I placed a kalanchoe plant in my bedroom (tho I don't believe the type of plant really matters). The first night with the plant in my bedroom, as I was relaxing and trying to fall asleep, this plant actually began to communicate with me! It was very subtle and of course words were not used. It was a very strange sort of telecommunication. I'd almost describe it as imagery more than thoughts, but even this isn't accurate, nevertheless I instinctively knew it was from this plant.

    It seemed to want to tell me that it and I were very much alike. At first I sensed that it was making some sort of contact, then it began to "tell" me to imagine my feet as the roots of a tree and I did so. Strangely, my imagining seemed to almost become real. My feet almost seemed to become roots and I could (once again, "almost") feel them pushing into the Earth.

    Next the plant "informed" me that my arms were like branches and it placed the thought in my mind to imagine them as branches stretching into the sky.

    It was such a profound experience that I cannot really put it into words, but as you can imagine, I gained a newfound respect for plants that night. I tried to re-create the communication again the next night, but could not. It was as if that "channel" was shut down. I have since heard of shaman who claim that plants can speak to them and that it is nothing unusual. I now know that this is true.

    BTW - There was one BIG message that came through above all else, and that is that these are indeed the "End Times", but just as you say, we are about to experience the "liberation of the mind". In fact, as crazy as it will sound, the lyrics of "Aquarius" from the musical "Hair" were revealed to me to be a divinely inspired message.

    I hope you found this story interesting.

    Tom

The dawning of Aquarius refers to the Awakening of Consciousness, through the flow of the collective unconscious. It is a metaphor of 'Flood Story Theory' that says all gets washed away between grid programs, only to be reborn as something new.

From where we are in physical reality, that seems like a lot of work, but if you were to look at it from the point of view of the creators, it is but a thought.

When one's consciousness begins the return journey to higher frequency, there is always a keynote moment (epiphany) that triggers awareness ... followed by the usual synchronicities, that to the novice are like being a child in a toy store, or candy store - you can't get enough. These are often the 11:11 moments.



Life, all life, happens (evolves) in many layers of consciousness within the grids.



The connection with plants takes us to nature spirits, another very popular file on Crystalinks. People forever seek compassion and comfort - the connection between nature and humans - plants and animals as a means to that end. It goes along with wanting/needing to live in a serene area in nature with a body of water nearby. It calms the soul and creates balance for the tired, often wounded souls. It is the metaphoric, and often physical, place to wait out the end of the program and see beyond. It is a balance between Stress and Peace. The energies of your surroundings must compliment your spiritual path, or you will remain lost. Find it full time or part time, but find it.







William in Egypt

Most of you are familiar with UFO researcher, author, and broadcaster Whitley Strieber, who I have known for over 20 years. Whitley has a radio program called Dreamland, which is much like Coast to Coast. Dreamland is sometimes co-hosted by Linda Moulton Howe and author/researcher William Henry who I spoke with several years ago. William runs tours to sacred sites, Egypt among them.

As the political revolution in Egypt took hold last week, William and his group were trapped in Egypt, and many of us wondered what was going on. In a message from Whitley to my friend Darlene: "William should leave Egypt tomorrow and be back here on Wednesday."

Stayed tuned to Dreamland



FYI - People have often asked me to run tours to sacred sites - but I refused. Why? I don't want to be responsible for others while they are away from home. I am different than most. I like to travel alone - with Z - or with one friend in the same head space who will give me space to find what I am guided to find on that part of my journey. Sha BOOM!













2011 ---> 2012 Happenings

2011 promised to be a year of major global unrest and change. Like a snowball out of hell, rolling down a hill with accelerating force, January 2011 began with Tunisia¹s Jasmine Revolution, inflamed after the self-immolation of Mohamed Bouazizi on December 17, 2010. This inserted immense pressure on Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali who fled to Saudi Arabia after 23 years in power. This energy spread to Egypt, Jordan, Algeria and Yemen, at long last undermining Arab regimes which have maintained their control through fear for decades. As a woman, their treatment of women is abominable.

The current situation in Egypt is a microcosm of the global macrocosms that will continue to deteriorate in 2011 especially in the Arab world. It is an example of how bad it is going to get. It is also a reflection of the chaos at the beginning of the program ... when it all began .. and the way it all ends. Famous archaeological sites and discoveries will be destroyed. The balance of power will shift. The structure of the global economy will change.



There are several ways to view what is happening now:

  • with an understanding of how, why, and approximately when things will end. The answers will come. Wait for them.

  • still questing in sacred sites, texts, and elsewhere for answers that bring more questions

  • still holding onto the old ways - the old hologram - and believing it will reinvent itself