Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Memos

Can you feel the growing global unrest vibrating through the grids? With each political and economic crisis, there is much to debate and patterns from the past to review. In the end you will say, "I knew this was going to happen."


Climate changes and natural disasters continue to accelerate exponentially.


It's US Flag Day. Does that mean anything to you?


Nothing remains the same. The US once consisted mainly of Native Americans ... another time - another grid. The energies shifted once the white man changed the game board. Now that's changing.
Whites losing majority in U.S. in under-5 group   CBS - June 13, 2013

For the first time, America's racial and ethnic minorities now make up about half of the under-5 age group, the government said Thursday. It's a historic shift that shows how young people are at the forefront of sweeping changes by race and class.




Temporal Experiences


On Thursday, my friend Dean wrote, "It's so strange today ...... but time seems to be standing still." Time, like everything else we experience, is subjective because it's not real. You and I do not experience anything in the same way. It's not as simple as black and white. It's just experience.


Wednesday, as I pushed the elevator button, George popped into my mind. He always has cool experiences that go beyond 3D perception. The doors opened ... As I looked inside, all I saw was darkness. Unafraid, I entered ... the doors closed ... and the walls returned. It's at times like this that I am glad I never did drugs, never drink, not on any medication, and have no emotional problems ... allowing myself to conclude that the experience was a step out of time and space, perhaps another Fade to Black moment.




Alien agendas and more ... in case you missed this memo posted on Ezine last week

Edward Snowden is not the only whistleblower. Many more will come forth.

Again we go to the concept of a shadow government and the loss of civil rights in the US and Canada.




Crystalinks Music File is updated




June 15-16, 2013

Playboy Jazz Festival Wikipedia

Playboy Jazz Festival Website




June 13-16, 2013

Bonnaroo Music Festival Wikipedia

Bonnaroo Music Festival 2013 Manchester, TN




Can you keep a secret?

I have the perfect Father's Day gift for my Dad.

And a big hug then a game of basketball. I think I'll let him win.

Happy Father's Day from Noah