Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday Chaos

There is much going on to blog about - both old and new.

I finally finished updating the music file and can't believe I neglected it so long as it has s much meaning and significance to this reality. Music Festivals this weekend: Playboy Jazz Festival Website and Bonnaroo Music Festival


The big news is the weather ... as more storms continue. With all the power outgoes and people left homeless, Crystalinks' stats are down for now. Live Updates: Severe Weather, Tornado Threat


The Edward Snowden Affair continues on like an action-adventure conspiracy film. What will the Chinese government do? Where is it all going?


Then, there's Europe gone wild - here are 3 examples:

      Turkey protests: Erdogan in 'final' warning   BBC - June 13, 2013
    Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has issued a "final warning" to protesters to leave Gezi Park in central Istanbul.

      ERT closure: Greek unions stage 24-hour protest strike   BBC - June 13, 2013
    Many of Greece's public services are in disarray because of a general strike in protest at the government's surprise move to shut down state broadcaster ERT with the loss of nearly 2,700 jobs.

    Putin inaugurates new movement amid fresh protests   BBC - June 13, 2013
    Russian President Vladimir Putin has taken the helm of a new political movement called the Popular Front. Mr Putin was appointed by acclamation as head of the movement in front of a crowd of supporters.




Good-bye Deja


One of my first friends in metaphysics was Cheryl Allison, who went by the name Deja in the years we knew each other. We met on July 4, 1989 through an Edgar Cayce newsletter that featured my name. As a fellow Aquarian, we shared a love of humor and spontaneity. People from my past often tell me about the fun times they shared with us during the three years we were very close as friends and catalysts for awakening. I learned more from Deja than anyone else in the early years of my metaphysical journey.

As guided by Z, Deja drew the photo of Ellie and Z later used for the cover of my book Sarah and Alexander. Before we met she had drawn the letter "Z" and didn't know what it meant until after we met and she spoke to him.

In the photo above, Deja had driven from Portsmouth, Rhode Island, to the city to co-host my TV show "The Metaphysical Experience" in 1991. We had chemistry and lit up the studio with our shenanigans.

Deja did the voice-overs for the meditations on the show.

Parallel lives took us back lives as physicists and brothers during WWII Germany, as hookers in the Old West, and more.

If we did a remote view somewhere, you could physically hear the sounds and see the sights of that particular part of the grid. Yes... we really could grid travel together and often discussed reality as a hologram.

Back in 1989, Deja said that when the program was ending, she would cross over.

Deja wasn't a healthy women, dealing with depression, and medical issues linked to obesity. Were it not for our metaphysical connection, we agreed that we would never had been friends, as I function with powerful energy and she had issues and needed caretaking. My focus in life has always been my family and my "work" here - not to deal with issues or those of others and the world.

After three years of fun and friendship, Deja sank into a depressive stage and we lost touch with each other. It would take the internet to reunite us years later - emailing from time to time with an occasional phone conversation when she had the strength as she was on oxygen. yes ... like most wounded souls, her journey here was far from easy and yet we connects.

The years passed and Deja move to Cincinnati, Ohio where her youngest daughter had moved after marrying. We never connected after that and I knew little of her life until ... Wednesday afternoon when a mutual friend named Josephine from Bay Ridge Brooklyn, emailed me that Deja had passed on March 28, 2013. Josephine had also lost touch with Deja and felt a need to google her. For me, the past week has been about a black bird that kept flying past my window - always a sign that I will hear about a death.

Josephine and I spent Wednesday together talking about Deja and the past. It's funny that I had no issues, but she had lost of clearing to do. As Jo and I sat on my sofa looking out at the bridge, I said, "Let's go find Deja." I saw the image of Deja as Vitruvian Man whose arms and legs aligned with the grids then she was gone. I followed her soul and saw a small bright purple light in the darkness. I knew it was her energies. I telepathically made one final connection and asked, "Is the program over?" The purple light twinkled at me, then faded to black.

Good-bye, Deja. You were love end missed. See you in the Void, the way we were. It won't be long now!

Some of Deja's articles remain on Crystalinks today.