Friday, October 28, 2011


Boo !



Sorry to post late today ... I've been busy getting ready for Halloween ...

It took forever to get my hair done but extensions take time!


This reminds me of the old days ... 'calculating' the future.







[Delete Image ... Save in 2012 Folder]





[No tongue jokes]








Thursday ... People everywhere are telling me that everyone is going crazy - from their friends and relatives to the workplace and the public at large. You had to know that was coming - and where it is all headed - from psychic to psycho and back. I find it funny when people ask me when the program is closing. As I say - go within. To me ... it is very close and I still see around 2012. The timelines read more serious precursors in the near future ... so sit back, wait, watch and brace for impact. There's nothing else we can do.

Trick or Treat?!

Will the market hit just under 13,000 the magic number linked to our shift and the Precession of the Equinoxes?


Dow ends day above 12,000 for first time since Aug. 1   MSNBC - October 27, 2011