Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A day at the beach ...



It's back to work and school for many Americans, and time to face issues and evolving times. My day in Westport was amazing, spending the day at the beach and meeting lots of moms - some dads - and perhaps - children taking what one could call a Mental Health Day with the issues facing the world.


Ellie makes a friend

I met a woman, named Kate, another grandma relaxing at the shore with her daughter and two grandsons. Kate is one month younger than I and is of Irish descent. We sat in the shade watching the children play while discussing how we were raised - Jewish vs. Irish - and how our lives turned out.


Back in the day when we were young ...

My parents gave me freedom of choice, but instilled in me the need for women to have a career because you never know what happens - a woman should be strong and always able to take care of herself in the dramas of life. I suppose my Mom, being psychic, knew I would one day return to work after my children were grown, or I would leave my marriage to pursue my chosen destiny - the one she took me to find in the Nevada desert in 1954. Teaching was the career of choice for them, and in a way my entire life has been about teaching, moving out of the confines of the classroom and into the world. I'm not good at dealing with disciplining others, bureaucracy, and the dramas children bring to the classroom in many inner city schools.

Kate got a job after high school, married the same year I did - and had 4 children in 6 years while I had 3 in 5 years. We both divorced in 1983 - I went back to teaching and she had to find a way to earn a living. Luckily, Kate attracted a wonderful employer who taught her the skills needed to be successful in the corporate world, as she moved her way up the ladder at a time college was not a requirement for business, if you came in on an entry level. Today, she is happily remarried, retired and enjoying her time, though often bored after years of success. She thought about getting a part time job, but as you know from last week's blog, people don't hire seniors. I told her I would never remarry - not for me - but would love to find a man in my age group who gets me (not happening) ... and as to work - I love it.

We also discussed the changes in the economy and how no one can fix it. The stay at home mom, could easily be forced back to work as her husband loses his job. Does she have skills, or the required education? Ladies ... plan ahead. It's all based on money and safety, which is why so many people are going crazy waiting for inheritance. Everyone needs to find a way to be independent. It's the game. Then again we have those who take the disability route ... but that's another blog ... dozens of them.


Economy October 2011


There are those who get it and the rest who feel someone will pull a rabbit out of a hat and reinvent it. Hope ... people live their lives based on hope ... without it there is (was) nothing. And yet the greatest hope for the future is the understanding of where we are going and how that presents whatever people envision when all shifts .. and shifting it is.

Occupy Wall Street - which began at Ground Zero as all things do - is spiraling out as the movement has gone national ... global. You know the reasons people are marching - basically due to the collapse. This is all going somewhere starting from NYC. And all things are myth. math and metaphor - this movement is a metaphor for the growing frustration in the global economy. Many see global riots and other chaos in the months ahead. It is already happening. Be happy you know where this is going very quickly.






What are we waiting for?

Waiting to catch up to the timeline



Stargate SG1 - February 15, 2005

Amanda Tapping, as Samantha Carter time traveled to the distant past in a two-part episode called Moebius which taught us about the Mobius Strip. Carter's main concern was returning to this timeline without altering it. She believed she was successful but she was wrong as shown with the subtle changes in the program at the end. Alas, change happens and no one is aware because they don't remember.


Sanctuary - October 7, 2011

Amanda ... now playing the role of Dr. Helen Magnus (we all play many roles) went back in time to the year 1898 in an episode called "Tempus". Again, she had a mission, which she completed all the while knowing she could not remain in that timeline as another version of herself existed there. As she has the gift of longevity, it was suggested she remain in hiding then take her place in 2011 as time moved forward. Lots of loops and loopholes in that theory not to mention the fact that if time (grid) travel is physically possible, all would be altered. It happens all the time. Alas this is Sci-fi and so we will next catch up with Amanda in present day back in the Sanctuary. FYI - love her long dark hair.


Ellie the Time Traveler


As I pondered a connection with Friday's episode and my journey in this timeline - Z reminded me of several points. My earliest memory was coming here based on the "time travel" experiments in the labs during WWII Germany .... that so many others I met along the way remember as well. The agenda was always time travel and biogenetic experiments and eventually a return to that point of entry from this grid experience to one in 1939. That timeline is happening soon based on the Mobius Strip theory and linked to the global hologram we experience today.

After my discussion with Z, I noticed something shiny on the carpet. I picked it up and much to my surprise it was a tiny silver key. Its origins remain unknown. As it is near my bedroom closet, no one beside myself walks there, so maybe it just moved through time and space from the last time I was here (the prior loop that failed to close the program). The key has to due with time travel and - as does my recent reminder about the blue photo - waking up from the virtual experiment. It won't be long now.








October 11, 2011




Thanksgiving in Canada

Celebrated on the second Monday in October








October 11, 2011



Full Moon 18° Aries








October 12 - 19, 2011




Sukkot, Feast of Booths, Feast of Tabernacles