Friday, October 14, 2011

When Your Programing Kicks In ...


... you understand the nature of reality. It's like an epiphany that creates a sigh of relief after which you finally stop searching. You are on the platform, waiting to leave. You may see a familiar face in the crowd and feel a connection beyond the physical as the journey is about to end and you are going off to something far greater that goes beyond the virtual films strips of this reality.


For one reader in Canada, this is her time.

    Hi Ellie,

    I've been reading your blog for years. Sometimes, it resonates with me, and sometimes it does not - simply because I was not ready - but I kept reading it anyway.

    Things have been changing for me since February 2011. I had a time slip and started paying more attention to things. On Sunday, I had Thanksgiving dinner (Canadian) with my family around me. For the first time, I felt the program is ending. I just knew it and I thanked everyone for being part of my life knowing that it is ending soon. I had such an overwhelming sense of gratitude and a touch of sorrow. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but that's okay.

    Take care, Tirzah





Platforms


Platforms can refer to waiting places, agendas, and to the UFO experience.

For some reason I feel a need to post this 3 minute video uploaded July 18, 2011.

It's more of a connection to leaving on the ship than the

dramatic ending which does not connect for me as presented.




This video shows the diamond shape UFO I experienced at age 11.

It's the first time I've seen it captured on video seen at 2:02 ... on.