Thursday, October 6, 2016

Ending the Illusion


While talking to a client todayI suddenly remembered a dream that woke me up at 4am after which I immediately fell back to sleep without making a memo. In the dream I asked ... "How much time is left in the hologram?" I was shown a pocket watch without a cover that was folded upward and in half - the fold line from 9->3. The message ... time is folding in. The image represents space and time folding in creating a wormhole - though not sure it applies to my dream. ... Wow! As I'm writing this my crown chakra is opening. For me that means a Truth recognized.


  Independent.co.uk - October 6, 2016
Some of the world's richest and most powerful people are convinced that we are living in a computer simulation. And now they're trying to do something about it.At least two of Silicon Valley's tech billionaires are pouring money into efforts to break humans out of the simulation that they believe that it is living in.