Friday, October 12, 2018

Playing Lotto - Updated

While waiting on line at a local convenience store the person next to me was buying endless lottery tickets. I'm always amazed at how much money people spend every week playing lotto.


I rarely play but when I do I consider these factors. Will this store produce a winning ticket? Will Brooklyn have a big winner on that date? If the answer comes up no ... which it usually does ... I don't play.


Thursday, the person standing next to me convinced me to play Mega Millions and Powerball. Finally I agreed because he's my neighbor and we have fun together.

I did a Quick Pick because if you're destined to win, any numbers played will work. It would be fun to win a little bit of money, as I've done in the past. I've never dreamed that dream of winning millions. Here are my tickets.


I lost Mega Millions but won $4 on Powerball breaking even.