Friday, August 28, 2015

Full Moon Coming

August 29, 2015

Full Moon 6° Pisces

Geomagnetic storms are creating stunning auroras




August 30, 2015

With Miley Cyrus as host - this will be one wild show.

MTV Video Music Awards

MTV Video Music Awards Website

   Google Videos




More creativity, games and entertainment

August 30 - September 7, 2015

Burning Man Website

Burning Man   Wikipedia

Google Images

Burning Man is a week-long annual event
held in Black Rock Desert in northern Nevada.




Ellie and Sherry ... Still kids at heart ... playing games

My friend Sherry and I ate lunch at a great restaurant in Staten Island
then headed for the mall to look at fall clothes.

Skinny jeans. I'm still 5'6" (haven't shrunk as they say old people do),
I weigh 145 pounds with a goal weight of 125 as I was most of my life.
Will Ellie reach her goal? We shall see. No weight program, just no sugar. Protein and Veggies.

How much are these jeans? ... I bought a long sleeve jeans jumpsuit instead - skipped the cowgirl hat.

We know each other since childhood when we played games and life seemed so simple.