Monday, July 25, 2016

Confirmation in Stone


I received an email from a client named John Steinbauer.

Subject: We are almost there.

Good afternoon Ellie,

I was visiting Sedona Arizona and the Grand Canyon and was enjoying the scenery when a feeling came over me to look down and "Z" was right there. Lol

I hope the programming doesn't reboot as well; I feel deeply within, it won't. Everything just feels different, even though there is chaos, as there has always been insane drama. The feeling now, is that it's completely separate like watching a TV show.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and also the picture! Just for you!

Have a fantastic day,

John


The Zoroaster Granite and other granites, were intruded into the major unit of the Vishnu Schist, the basement paleo unit found in the Inner Gorge region of the Grand Canyon. The neighboring Sierra Ancha range has another occurrence of the Great Unconformity, with a sandstone unit that is an analogue of the Tapeats Sandstone. Read more

The Grand Canyon: various themes connected to ancient Egypt and more. I feel connected to this insert in the hologram.

Zoroaster Connection to the Grand Canyon

Lost Cave City in the Grand Canyon?




Not far away in Chandler, Arizona

My Granddaughter Joie, 13, started school today