Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday


At the start of the week events continue in the investigation of the Dallas Police Shootings and its aftermath across the country.


Politics: We are one week away from the RNC in Cleveland as many wonder if Trump will actually wind up as the Presidential nominee or if something historic will happen to change that.


Entertainment ... Joe Perry, Aerosmith Guitarist, Was Hospitalized After Staggering Off Stage in Coney Island
This happened on the beach where my friend Anna and I visited last month. Had I known these musicians would be performing there I would have gone.

Three days after I saw "Hamilton" -- Lin-Manuel Miranda's Final Hamilton Curtain Call after which he cut off his long hair.


Sports: Get to Know the 2016 U.S. Olympics Gymnastics Team   Elle - July 11, 2016
Simone Biles, Gabby Douglas, Laurie Hernandez, Aly Raisman, and Madison Kocian


Travel